[RIP] Ozzy, Australian Shepherd, 14.5 yrs

@godsgal41 I’m so sorry. I lost my Aussie Rogue to cancer at 8 two years ago. It still destroys me that we could have had so much more time together. I’m happy you and he have so many memories together. They are very special dogs

@godsgal41 My female Pomeranian died last week. She was 15 and it was unexpected. It was hard on me so I can only imagine how you feel. when I went to the vet I honestly didn’t even think she was going to die, I thought they would give her medicine and she would get better because she has been very healthy especially for her age. When I was told I had to put her down because her liver was failing I was devastated.

@godsgal41 Wow - what a beautiful dog Ozzy was, and also the best companion ever. I'm sorry for your loss, but deeply gratified that you shared his love for so many years and you were lovingly there for him at all stages of his life.

@godsgal41 Thank you for sharing his story and wonderful life with us. My heart breaks for you, reading this made me feel like I knew him. Rest in peace Ozzy ❤ Your little paws made this world a better place.

Back