[RIP] Evee, Beagle, 8

@hopingandhoping Very sorry for your loss. It’s so hard. I had a scare with my pup a few years ago and got very close to losing him and I couldn’t hold it together at all. Taking care of them is very hard and you never feel like you’re doing it quite right. You did the best you could. It will get easier with time.

@fusion1 She was really, really lovely. A bit grumpy at times, but she was really caring. At first we wrote her name correctly, Eevee, because it is my favorite mon. However, everyone ended up mixing it, and it became Evee. It's really a silly story.

Thank you so much for your kindness.

@hopingandhoping I just evolved all forms of Eevee, Level 42 awaits. It is a great name and I now have a mental picture of an Eevee, grumpy and charging the pokeball.

She does sound like an amazing lady. Going to hug my Kit-Kit now.

Even of she would rather eat a big, than be hugged during the day. My cat is sweet at night, only.

@hopingandhoping I lost all 5 of my month old kittens over couple days this week actually held 3 until final breath. It's amazing how much we love our animals. Hugs and prayers for you and your family. I am so sorry.

Back