[RIP] Evee, Beagle, 8

@hopingandhoping You did everything exactly the way I would, right down to staying up until 2 AM to give her her medication. Don't beat yourself up over it one little bit. Just grieve for her, and take care of yourself.

@zabu Thank you so much. This really means a lot. There were times where I'd think if I did everything right, what else I could've done. Your kind words means a lot for me.

Again, thank you so, so much.

@kurret Thank you very much, Lady.

It's the one thing that makes my heart at ease. Knowing she is not suffering anymore, and she is somewhere, having the peace she deserved so much.

@notsure17 We were. She was so pacient with us, she's sometimes seems like a very knowledge old lady, who knew exactly what to do when we weren't feeling good.

Thank you so, so much for your words. They really mean a lot for me.

@hopingandhoping Grief is love with no where to go. I am so sorry for your loss. Dogs are truly the definition of unconditional love and it sounds like you loved her until the very end.
A great podcast episode to listen to is 'REI's Wild Ideas' Listen to the episode called 'A girl and her dog by Ally Couke' (even if you're a guy its just written in her perspective). Listen when you're ready- it is worth all of the emotions.
Take care, OP. Xoxo -Boss, Loubert, & Bernice

@belinda02 Such a beautiful phrase, thank you so much for sharing it.

I will be taking a look at that podcast when my heart is ready. Thank you for the recommendation, Boss, Loubert and Bernice. Please stay safe.

@eslombe I'm so sorry for your loss too. We shall always miss our dog friends. May we find comfort in all the good times we shared together.

Thank you for sharing about it, and take care of yourself.

Back