I wish we had a tag that said, “doodles, amirite?”

@illyricus Not a groomer but a pet store cashier- this woman had a micro aussiebernedoodle (🤮) and swore the little guy wouldn't get over 15lbs and that he was already pretty much at his adult size. He was 10lbs at 10 weeks old.

@walkinthewoods Whenever I see a "toy aussie" I make sure to innocently ask "aww what's your pom mixed with?" People get very pressed hehe.
Small ETA, I own a German Shepherd-passing mix (89%) and it took about 10 people whose first question was "what's he mixed with?" Before I went and got the Embark test done. Half of me is being spiteful (the audacity of them being so ignorant) and the other half just wants them to seek out that information for themselves and start educating themselves on bad breeding practices.

@illyricus Reminds me of all the people in my oodle Facebook group I’m in that talk about their “toy cavoodles”. Meanwhile, the dogs are 8kg-12kg and most definitely taller than a toy poodle. But they insist. Completely clueless (I say this as an oodle owner!).