[FLUFF]Y’all notice that even when your dog sees you 24/7, they still are excited to see you That’s because dogs are the best :D

@charity1 My dog likes to sleep on the sofa near my comfy chair.

He gets excited when he wakes up and I'm still sitting right where I was when he went to sleep.

@shelraepc I’m so glad I’ve found someone else who’s dog does this. Lol, mine is obsessed with following me around the house. Even right after a big scary bath, he’ll follow me right back into the bathroom.

@thechurchofgod My dog absolutely loses it when I have to poop. I think because when he poops I’m always there for him... and he wants to return the favor.

However. I personally don’t like being sniffed when I poop because it makes me self conscious

@thechurchofgod Oh my gosh that's so sweet! 2 of my pooches like to dry me off after a shower, so wait for me to get out. The other boy doesn't really give a shit though!

@untouchable562 My dog is often laying at the bathroom door when I come out, and I’m simultaneously 1) thrilled that a critter thinks so much of me as to “have my back” 2) a little embarrassed that someone has been waiting on me while I spent unnecessary time plucking an eyebrow. Like, I’ll never get used to the fact that this sweet creature thinks so highly of me.