[Fluff] This is Michael, an abandoned Samoyed

@logicality You are an amazing person with a good and noble heart. You have made a very best friend for life here, this beautiful boy will never forget what you did/are doing for him. He's already looking better, I hope I don't miss seeing the pics in a month or so when he's truly healthy and happy.

Thank you so much. This world needs more people like you.

@andrewh85 I didn't see your comment and asked this too, but want to piggyback on yours for visibility. OP, does Amazon deliver to your area? You could make an Amazon wish list with dog supplies ( especially Kong's and other toys that help with separation axiety) and even flea and tick medication.

@logicality
  1. He had a brain tumor and it started to give him seizures. So we had to euthanize him, poor baby.
But he was so amazing. Even when he was lying on the gurney, seizing, he still gave each of us a paw and a kiss. Ugh, I'm getting choked up thinking about it!

@logicality well done buddy,

the way you have treated this pooch is a measure of how good a man you are.

i hope that karma is real as you will get back lots more than you gave, as for the other people who abandoned the pooch and those who tortured and humiliated him, i hope they all get a chance to suffer.

this dog will bring you more happiness than you could have ever hoped for and i look forward to reading more about Michael and his new forever home.