PSA to men who ask us groomers if they can get a haircut too, please stop. It’s creepy

@bonitadan Story time:

I’m a male and used to be a groomer; and had sometimes ran defense for when the creepy guys showed up and my coworkers didn’t want to deal with them. One day, an older gentleman and someone 10-15 years younger than him (couldn’t tell what their relationship was) show up for their appointment. Walks in cane in hand with a limp on one of his legs. Him and the intended groomer start talking what will be done for the pup. I walk out with towels to wash and he just eyes me up and down. I give him my usual customer service “you have a question?” eyebrows raised look. And he comes at me with the “can you bath me… but I’m a dog.” Then proceeds to get on both knees and pant. My coworker gives him the “sorry, he’s all booked up for now.” I take that space she made to leave and continue to go wash. Not bothered to be hit on by another guy. It’s the approach he went with to do it. I felt a drop of the rain my salon and storefront coworkers would go through.

Also turns out that guy would complain to corporate get free grooms. This was learned of after chatting with salons at other stores I helped in.