PSA to men who ask us groomers if they can get a haircut too, please stop. It’s creepy

@taylor71998 Yeaaaa the "usually" is made up of people who either try to keep the joke going by "agreeing" (ex: "sounds great, when can ya take me?"), or awkwardly chuckle back as if I'm the one who just made the joke unfunny.

@lilypham0606 I personally would just ignore their existence all together. Dark sunglasses, headphones, eyes forward and keep it moving. No need to be polite to people who are making you feel better uncomfortable!

@bonitadan Put a small chalk board up, write that 'conversation' up and when it happens,, walk over, add a tally line to it, and get back to work. Extra points for maintaining eye contact, a completely expressionless face and utter silence.

Or go the other way and treat it like when someone says the magic word on Pee Wee. Sirens, confetti, horns, and give them a lolly pop at the end as a treat.

@bonitadan I used to cut my ex-husband‘s hair when we were in the Navy. I can always tell when my shears or blades needed Sharpening because he would holler when his hair was pulled.

I’ve had some male clients pipe up with I’m next or can you cut my hair too and I’ll tell him sure sit down on the chair and just let me know if it hurts and then they just look at me and their eyes get bigger and it kind of scares them off. I just give them a hard time messing with them and tell him wait a minute what are you getting up for I need to check and make sure my blades aren’t dull or my shears aren’t dull. Funny that I never hear anything out of them about that ever again. 🤣🤣🤣