My girl just earned a steak breakfast

@avgold Heckin good puppies 😊 Pittie + GSD is an elite duo. My roommates Pit is my guys bestest friend. Zeus is the early warning system and Bubba is the backup 😂 there's 2 other dogs but one is too lazy(old, slightly overweight Lab) and the other doesn't care much as long as you leave his sheep alone (Great Pyrenees)

@citfield They're super chill with each other for the most part. Both are protective of the livestock, but I had the GSD when I still lived in the city, so he tends to follow me around a bit more. He also herds animals, and the Pyr doesn't always like that 😂 I have to tell Ghost to stand down if I need to fix something in the pens, so Zeus can keep the livestock away from my tools(cows like to eat welders apparently, and sheep are just dicks). They're both definitely working dogs. The GSD is a Swiss army knife, he kinda keeps an eye on the whole property. The Pyr has a total one-track mind, pretty much only cares about things that affect his animals.

The Pittie is just happy to tag along on literally any adventure 😂

@citfield Yeah, overall, they're pretty chill with each other. Both smart enough to figure out that they have different jobs, so once they get used to not stepping on each other's toes, they get along great, and to some extent, actually help each other. Zeus is the boss at the end of the day though.

And yeah, cows are almost too dumb to be herded sometimes, you get used to it 😂 it's almost like they want to be pre-cooked lmao

@avgold YOUR DOGS ARE BEAUTIFUL! Moira is such a hero, and she knows it doesn’t she! What a pretty girl. And she looks like she cares for old Ace so much, how she is like, protecting him. You got touched by an angel with these dogs, girl

@rvlady Oh I definitely got blessed when these guys came into my life. Ace has been my right hand man for 9 years now since I rescued him from almost certain death (he was literally on his way to a kill shelter, its a long story) & he has been my rock through a bunch of terrible times. Moira came into my life a year ago when she was only 13 weeks old & she has been just such an angel. Ace & I would both kill to protect her, & she would do the same for us. They are my soul dogs :)

@avgold She is an absolute angel. 🥰 I had a German Shepard mix, and she was a sweetheart, but her stranger bark was something else! She only barked when it was important.

Back