I think I've made a terrible mistake :(

@jrbauco21 Had the same issue with fiancés dog. We bought the cheapest ottoman/ step stool type thing and our shepherd uses that to help him get on the bed. Might work for you too.

@newlove sleeping with a dog is scientifically proven to help both your mental health and the dogs mental health. It helps to facilitate a stronger bond with the dog. In short, I gave up the fight years ago and now use science to justify my lack of boundaries with my 2 huge dogs!

@pastor77 It’s also scientifically proved to be detrimental to your physical health as you end up sleeping around them in weird potions. So it’s a swings and roundabouts kinda situation.

@sabdo my girl has her own pillow at the end of the bed, it’s taken a while but now when we go to bed she lies pretty vertically on her own pillow, neither of us humans have to sleep around her and she gets her own pillow because she’s an absolutely diva about lying on something comfortable :)

@newlove Not sure how big your bed is, but you may want to size up. Lol. Our queen feels tiny with two people, a GSD, and an Aussie part time. Our Aussie doesn't stay up there all night, just comes up for some snugs and then dips.

@protonbunny We got a king size almost entirely for our dog. The three of us fit perfectly. Then we got a little hound puppy… too small again, especially since my gsd mix hates being touched when he goes to bed. One of us will move the wrong way and he grumbles and goes to sleep on the couch, only to come back and try again an hour later lol. Maybe it’s time for a cali king 😬