What customer comments made you want to literally reach across the counter and slap someone?

@rushu That’s standard and pretty good pricing for a standard poodle. Honestly maybe even a deal.
Yeah, it’s wild to me when owners don’t understand that we only keep a percentage of that. Even if you’re running your own business you still have to pay for products, licenses, and so on.
Best to not entertain people like this or show them they have you worked up. She probably gets a rise out of it.

Guess she can keep grooming them at home then 🤗😂

It’s usually a backhanded comment about pricing that gets me agitated as well. I wish I made as much money as people assume I do 😅

Also this lady that told me her dog trying to bite me at checkin is a sign that I’m a bad person, that it said something about me as a person not about her dog just being nervous/aggressive. That dog tried to bite everyone in the salon lol guess we all sucked 😂

@rushu That time someone complained about their matted Standard poodle taking a long time and said they can do it themselves at home in four hours? Dog was pelted and of course they wanted the fur long (I said dog would have to be shaved.) As I was shaving the dog down, grey clay-like flith was going over over my clippers and I had to stop once I noticed that the dog had fleas to give the dog a flea bath. I was shaving before the first bath. I was shaking with rage because not only was the dog severely matted, dirty and hiding fleas they had the audacity to say they groom him at home in four hours? You barely brush or touch your dog, let alone groom him.

@tannerdude28 Honest to god the fleas makes no sense to me. I see people saying so often here that the dogs have fleas. How do the owners not know!?

I have had my own journeys with fleas over the past 20 years of owning pets but I would never take them somewhere to be groomed if they were covered in fleas. That’s a vet visits. What is wrong with people!!

@tannerdude28 I had a standard sized doodle come in a month or so ago, and he's not on a grooming schedule despite my best efforts to convince his parents otherwise. He's 100+lbs too and this wasn't his first time here for basically a full body shave down bc he's always pelted by the time they bring him in, I get to his head and MITES have been devouring this poor dogs head. We couldn't see the discolored, balding patches on him until the disgusting, pelt had been taken off.

His dad tried to say he had always looked like that, and I was FURIOUS. Not only bc he exposed my full salon to mites and I had to cancel appointments to disinfect, but he thought I was stupid enough to not remember or think that his dog had always looked that way. The dog honestly looked miserable and I felt awful for the dog only.