Didn’t get enough time with my sweet boy

@christopherinthedepths Hi op. 9 months ago I lost the love of my life after 12 years together. I truly believe that as far as the universe goes, dogs are just a flame that burns twice as bright. They are so incredibly special, the bond we have with them is truly something magical. I am sorry that you missed out on extra years together, but believe me when I say it would have never been long enough. Instead on focusing on the time lost, please remember your pup fondly. Remember how they greeted you when you came home. Remember how they communicated with you. Remember how much they added to your life. I know how deep this ocean of grief is, and how hard it is to keep your head above water when it feels like the waves of grief are constantly crashing down over you - sit in this grief. But while you do, remember that you would do it all over again. Your dog loved you, and you did so so right by him.

@fighterofatheists Ty for this. Next month is 1 year since I lost my 12yo kid. Still doesn't feel right, still cry, and she passed with agonal breathing which just escalates the feelings. This helps. Ty.

@christopherinthedepths Dude. Im so sorry. What a freaking beautiful dog man. What an incredibly incredibly relationship and love you shared with your fur son. Im so so so sorry for your loss. You didn’t get enough time with him and it’s so unfair and it’s heartbreaking to see.

@christopherinthedepths Jerry looks so regal with his legs crossed and straight up claiming his spot on the sofa! I love the white tip on his floofy tail too. I’m glad you were able to work from home and y’all could spend so much time together. I spent two months home with my dogs healing from hand surgery and I’m not sure who enjoyed it more, me or the dogs. They really just want to be with their people. I’m sorry his life was so short but it sounds like it was a pretty great life for a good boy. Big hugs to you and your family

@christopherinthedepths Ugh!!! I just came across this post. I am SO SORRY! I can feel your pain and I've been hurting a lot lately for all the fur babies I've lost over my 72 years. So many--why do I keep doing this? Some I see little signs and imprints. Here and there. My collie's face seems to be in a lamp if I look just right.
I hope they will all be there when I pass away. If not, then it's not heaven and I was never a bad enough person to go to hell.
I hope you can find some comfort and solace. It is possible, I believe, that they can reincarnate or walk in to come back to you. If so, may you be blessed with his return.

@christopherinthedepths omg im so so sorry for your loss your poor baby was so lucky to have you guys and your immense love by his side during that awful unfair time. it would never be enough time together but this is truly heartbreaking he’s your baby and he didn’t even get to grow out of really being a baby. the world can be so cruel but you got to find and love each other for as long as possible at least 💕💕 sending love and strength to your family, Jerry is such a precious name and looks very precious (and sassy but fancy) as well in the picture

@christopherinthedepths So sorry for your loss. I have 7 dogs and couldn’t bare losing one. One of them is 12 and it hurts to know that he will be gone.

I am a digital artist so if you’d like send me a pic you like to be drawn. No charge