6 years old lab x bernese mountain dog motorcycle issue and outdoor cats issue

parrishchapel

A couple weeks ago, I started to see motorcycle on the road. My dog is still reacting to them (I just didn't know how to her not to chase them when she was a puppy) and will bark and lunge at them. It goes the same way with cats (wildlife is also an issue as I have racoons, skunks, water birds and rarely foxes). She had stopped chasing squirrels though. My dog also is slightly reactive to other dog now, but she'll only cry most of the time. Cats are getting out a lot more now and THEY ARE SO RANDOM. They are my eorst nightmare because they hide in angles that only my dog can detect, hide under the car or behind bushes. I don't think that I can train my dog anymore because she's already adult and it's gonna take too long for her to learn . Also, warm weather is from now till october. Is there anything I can do to not chase motorcycle or cats?

@parrishchapel You can totally train adult dogs often faster than puppies. Put the effort in, be dedicated and your reward is a well behaved dog. Often a short stint w a trainers advice can change your mindset and make great progress w problematic behaviours.

I foster adult dogs w totally unknown histories and I train them w good success on various issues. Gotta just be committed