What have I done?

streetcrusader

There I was, minding my own business,. When suddenly, I see a Box. Nothing special about it. A cardboard box. I didn't think anything about it, just thought somebody left their trash.

And then a head pops up. A little fuzzy head. sighs

I go check it out and somebody has left the cutest little puppy, in a cardboard box, in the 90° heat of Texas, outside of a Target.

All of the rescues and shelters are full. So here I lay, on the bed, next to a snoozing little puppy, who has been bathed, fed and checked out (no chip, shockface) who has been tentatively dubbed Coco, because she is 2 shades of brown, with white. Tried to call her Snickers, but she didn't respond to it.

We were finally getting out of the puppy stage with our other one. Well at least the destructive puppy phase, Where no stuffed toy was safe. Meh, none are still safe....And here I am starting over. I must be insane. But I wasn't going to let her get hit or get dehydrated and die from it.

@streetcrusader She’s a real cutie OP. Thanks for being an amazing person and stepping in to save her.

It’ll get easier,your other pup will be happy to have a bestie to grow up with. And she’ll bring you an entire lifetime of happiness.

Back