What is the worst thing your puppy has ever done?

@harvestmoon12 This happened to me lol. He chewed it upstairs, brought it downstairs while I was sitting in the living room with my 2 children, dropped it in the middle of the living room carpet and barked until we noticed it 🤦🏻‍♀️

@wayned My current puppy is (mostly) a literal angel but my last boy was a terrible counter surfer. He came by it honestly; his father once dug into the Thanksgiving turkey after climbing up onto the table! Some of his funniest exploits were:
  1. Stealing candy from my easter basket and then coming back in my room to puke up chocolate on my carpet.
  2. Licking all the frosting off of one side of cakes left on the counter (he was too short to get to more of the cake lol. The first one was on him but my mom should have learned her lesson!)
  3. Drinking my dad's tomato soup when he went back into the kitchen to grab his sandwich.
  4. Stealing half a pizza off a cutting board, silently, at the age of 13 and with two kinds of cancer and 3 legs by that point
NONE of these exploits resulted in the need for a vet visit. He had an iron stomach and an affinity for the finest people foods in life. He was an amazing dog