How many TOTAL hours a day do you spend DIRECTLY interacting with your pup?

@debbiesdispensational B) mostly, although she putters beside me while I WFH, and sometimes I react to take her out, or direct her to a new toy. If you count that it's closer to C.

She does sleep 18 hours a day though, not sure when I would ever get to 8 hours of awake time!

@debbiesdispensational Other then sleeping with me and me eating and him wanting my food he only wants 2 small hours of 15 min play time and the rest in pets or going some where other then that i wants to be left alone hes 5 years old

@debbiesdispensational Ehh, on days I don’t work I guess I am directly interacting with her for B, 4-6 hours. On days I work (2-3 days per week) I typically spend 1 hour with her in the morning and 1.5 hours with her when I get home.

@ostronic I meant direct interacting like you’re doing something with them, like walking or training or playing or something like that. Not that they’re around you when you’re around. Otherwise I’d except everyone’s answer to be D. Unless you give him attention the entire time you’re working, which… kudos! Sounds super hard.

Back