Had to have my 20yr old dog put down today.

@theunissa Oh my so sorry for your loss,it will be 1 month tomorrow I had to say goodbye to Cherokee who was a Cocker Spaniel 4 months shy of reaching 17 yrs old.I feel your pain I look at both of my dogs pictures now to help me through..Apachee was 15 1/2 Cocker Spaniel also he'll be gone 2yrs come October 26th.They were Mates she had 4 of his pups. So now I look at pictures of the many years I had them.Its been hard so 20yrs of love says a lot Take care of your self

@theunissa So sorry for your loss. 20 years is really incredible. He must have been very loved. I lost my pug of almost 18 years back in May. I was away on vacation when I got the call that she’d passed away in her sleep. I didn’t get to say goodbye. I had dreaded the thought of her passing for years but even in my worst nightmare I was always there. It’s a really gutting feeling to lose that moment. It’s a struggle but I hope you can find some comfort ❤️

@theunissa I am so sorry for your loss. I'm so happy you had all those years with them and I hope that they're out there somewhere running about and awaiting for your reunion someday. Thinking of you during this difficult time ❤️

@theunissa My condolences. My 15 y.o. boy passed away today too. We were expecting it, but it still hurts like hell. It can never be mended, only time heals. We’ll forever remember our special buddies, let’s cherish good memories we had together