What is the worst thing your puppy has ever done?

wayned

Sort of a vent. Yet I’m sure I’ll find it funny in the future when the smell of rotten carcass is out of both my nostrils and my friends entire house.

Today I went out to visit my friend who lives on several acres in the country. Her house has a doggie door in the kitchen and fence surrounding a large area around her house. When visiting I brought my 5.5 month old Bernedoodle, and 4 Year old Goldendoodle since she recently lost her dog. We decided to step out to go grab a bite to eat and apparently my dogs decided it’d be the idea of the century to;

A.) Escape the house and property through the doggie door despite us believing we locked it.

B.) Return to the house with a present.

C.) DRAG AN ENTIRE ROTTEN DEER CARCASS THROUGH THE DOGGIE DOOR AND INTO HER LIVING ROOM ONTO THE COUCH.

D.) As we come home to the Literal CRIME SCENE my Bernedoodle then proceeds to thrash against my friends leg in attempts to get her to play fetch with a SEVERED DEER LEG.

So in the end I owe my bestie a new couch, and a large quantity of candles. And my dogs no longer get to visit her without being crated while we’re gone. The whole ordeal of them attempting to get it though the doggie door was captured on her security camera. As disgusting as it was I guess at least they are a good team? 😭

Edit.
Picture of one of the CRAZED LUNATICS I own.
Puppy Tax

Update: Thank you all so much for sharing your pups horror stories. They’ve helped me cope with the complete EMBARRASSMENT and SHAME my children have brought over me.

For those of you that wanted to see the video, we finally retrieved it, and it’s QUITE graphic so I’m not comfortable posting it as it made us so queasy we didn’t even make it through the whole thing. 🤢

@inbetweendreams We’re trying to get the video off of her camera of them getting it through the doggie door. 😂 It may be kinda of gruesome/gory so I might only include a snippet or a still. But mark my words once I get my hands on it and if it’s deemed appropriate I will be including some to show what these Knuckleheads have done. 😭

@wayned OMG WHAT A DISASTER. My dog is small but would get into shit similar to that as well if she could. Mine pooped once on a walk and while I was cleaning it up, she grabbed a dead bird head on the ground and i had to fish that out of her mouth then proceeded to scoot wet shit all over the sidewalk right after where there was a chalk drawing of a birthday cake that said happy birthday as the kid in that house watched her smear shit over bud covid chalk birthday cake drawing.

@jancs The look on the small child’s face was most likely similar to the look of horror and complete and utter defeat that came over our faces as we came home to a CSI Investigation.

@wayned Our 150 pound Great Dane puppy decided to have explosive diarrhea in the lake on the hottest day of the summer. We were surrounded by kids and families and there was no way to clean it up. What made it worse was the fact that the lake was so busy with watercraft that the waves were really high and it spread everywhere in a matter of minutes. We were horrified.