What are some of the lazier dog breeds suitable for people who work 8+ hours a day?

@selah7grace Yep! I have a Bolognese which is in the Bichon family. She’s super chill, always happy, rarely barks and doesn’t need extreme amounts of exercise. She just wants to be with her human all the time and cuddle and play. Such a sweet pup.

@selah7grace Agree! Have a Bichon-poo puppy now who is 20 weeks, and she has slept through the night from night 1, takes several long naps, gets worn out playing with our older dog, and has short spurts of energy where she plays a lot for a few minutes then settles right down. The only tricky thing about Bichon is they can be tough to potty train! Her bladder is tiny! She never has accidents in the kennel or when just napping, but when she is active, she has to go out about every half hour. With time she’ll be able to go longer.

@ian74 Yes they are but they are flexible too in that mine loves a good long walk. Anything to get out and sniff new and exciting smells. But they are fantastic cuddle buddies too. I had my first Cavie for 11 years and I brought home my new boy in May. Such similar personalities ❤

Back