[Vent] DO NOT PICK UP MY DOG SO YOUR BRATTY CHILD PET IT

kylacanlas

So I involuntary (forced) to watch my nephew while my sister works at a prison. She dropped him off, came in and picked him up and her child came running up "cAn I pEt" now here's the thing last time he was over, I strictly said LEAVE MY DOG ALONE, he doesn't like children. I left the room for a minute to grab a glass of water and I hear my dog growling, lunged and heard him cry. I ran over and said what happened. "hE bIt mE".

(No skin damage)

Today, she came over and acted like she was in control of everything. She treats me like I'm a felon in solitary confinement, yells at my dog, picks my dog (while his growling) while her child runs around wild while my dog is just laying there barking (doesn't like strangers/guard dog)

My dog was abused before I got him, someone abandoned him in pouring rain in a carrier with 7 other dogs. (She knows he's not child friendly)
But she continued to just let her bratty child get in my dogs face and pet him.
I know this is going to get downvoted. I'm too shy and have severe anxiety to defend myself. But I will defend my dog though.

My dog weights 5lbs and he's a senior dog with some joint and trechea issues, he should not be picked up and to be allowed to pet a NOT CHILD FRIENDLY dog.
Next time I'm just going to put him in a room for his safety.

Back