[rant] You know who you are

@chris_1989 I am a punctual person for anywhere I need to be. If you say the appointment is at 1 PM I'll see you promptly at 12:45. I also pick him back up as soon as I can get there. My dog is an easy dog to do, just feet trim and nails and a sanitary and he's 12 pounds so nothing strenuous. I also like to have him bathed. My dog is very quiet and obedient the groomers all praise his quiet behavior and I tip well because I appreciate the work you do for me and my dog.

But after reading some posts here I don't think I'll take him to a groomer again. God knows what you all say behind my back.

@trulyfulfilled Every post is not about YOU. If you show up on time, why would the groomers talk about you behind your back? So you never, at any point in your life, have complained about your job, your boss, nothing, no-one? This sub is for professional groomers. Most groomers work alone. Professional grooming is a luxury service. Do it yourself if you are more concerned about what your groomer "might" say about you.

@trulyfulfilled Where in OPs post did you get the idea this was anything to do with you when, so you've said, you aren't late and aren't late consistently?

You don't have to be professional when you're NOT ON THE JOB.

@trulyfulfilled And there it is. The fact that you believe we need to be professional both on and off the clock and worship the ground that you oh sorry all our clientele walks on and allow you oh sorry them to treat us like the scum of the earth says more about you than us. I think you starting to groom your dog at home is the best and only option for someone with your gods gift to the universe entitlement.

@trulyfulfilled I don’t really see how what they said is out of line?

Lateness is unappreciated and frustrating to ANY person who works on a basis of appointments. Surgeons, your hair stylist, hotel staff, therapist…

How can you disparage a person who is venting about FIVE late customers, how would you have them do it? To the customers’ faces?

That’s like hearing a waitress complain about a dine-and-dasher and going “Well THAT’s the last time I’m taking my business to a RESTAURANT.”

@trulyfulfilled Oh no. This is the exact reason why I deliberately said the exact same thing three times now after this copy/paste: I am strictly referring to pet parents who consistently show up late to their appointments Bonus points when they get attitude with the groomer for anything.

Aka NOT YOU if what you commented is true. But I do find it telling interesting that a post ranting about pet parent having zero respect for people and comments about groomers not tolerating that bs at their salons was the final straw for you.

And try not to be so pious. Everyone and I mean everyone says things behind everyone’s backs. Humans love to talk shit about everything that exists, so you’re lying if you believe you’re above this.

@chris_1989 Early is as bad or me. I do mass drop off. 9 to 930. I have a shop on my property and I have dogs so its a pain to lock em up, let em out over and over. Plus, I don't have to rush to get done before the next appt. Difficult dogs get put away for a break and I work on another.

Anyways, I make sure my dogs are locked up and I'm out at the shop 10 min or so before.. My early birds end up getting lovingly mauled by my dogs as I'm trying to get them back in the house...which they do not want to do because they are aggressively friendly and dirty whores that love everyone. Then people get annoyed which I get.. and this isn't a few min early. I've had people show up an hour early..