Is anyone else’s puppy an angel from 11:00am-4:00pm but a certified member of Al-Qaeda outside of those hours?

lea534

She could probably pass the STAR puppy exam during the angel hours but she makes me want to die in the mornings and evenings.

@julesc Hour of play time. Followed by 1-2 hours of naps time. That's pretty much how I've been doing it and it's keeping me sane. If I have a slow work day and he wants to, I'll let him sleep on my couch next to me as I work for that time period.

@julesc Oh haha. I thought it was some kind of magic training that got a pupper* to sleep on command. I don’t crate but I do try to tire him out sometimes and then he naps. Not sure if this counts as an enforced nap or just an obvious outcome. 😂

@lisavega09 Nah very different. My pup is 11 months and has been crate trained but he gets his freedoms now.

However when he naps outside the crate, he doesn't get as deep of a sleep and can still get cranky. If I put him in the crate, he'll get that deep sleep for 2 hours and wakes up all fresh and mellow.

Back