I'm so happy I delayed my puppies neutering!

Plus if that did happen I would take full responsibility, pay for the care that the female would need, and care for the puppies as if it was my dog that gave birth to them.

@rohsalkeiv According to my vet it does depending on the expected size of the dog at adult age and the research that I did probably for way too long. Everyone should have all the information on both the positives and negatives on when to fix or to not fix at all to make an informed decision.

@lightlovehope I think there is pros and cons to both. I adopted a dog that the rescue would not let leave without being spayed, she grew healthy and normal. I rescued a bulldog from someone too cheap to neuter him, at a year old he had a prolapsed urethra which may have been prevented.

@rohsalkeiv Well actually from the first link that I clicked on for prolapse urethra, it may of been prevented from neutering, but it is also common for brachycephalic breeds possibly due to intra-abdominal pressure. Which I'm sure you googled it but I just had to share because I've never heard of a prolapsed urethra! Very interesting! And sad I hope your bud is okay!