Waterproof collar recommendations?

outline

Looking for one of those waterproof/coated collars for my beagle. What brands do you like? The only ones I have found so far are the Kurgo ones, but they don't have a big selection of colors or patterns.

@outline I got the Kurgo ones and they are fabulous. They rinse clean so easily and don’t get smelly at all. They work really well for us; to me the patterns were not important.

Our dogs wear them when going to the river or beach. Not all the time/every day. They have “pretty” collars for daily wear. The “swim” collars just have a simple name tag. Their regular collars have their licenses, tags, chip info, etc.

@outline I have one from Dublin Dog, their Koa Waterproof Oxford collar specifically. The specific color I have isn't on their site anymore because it was discontinued but they have lots of waterproof options. The only real downside I've noticed is that these collars aren't as flexible as regular nylon due to the waterproof coating. The loose end of the collar will stick out a bit more than usual. I trimmed it down to help some, but it still sticks out straight a little bit. I'm picky about collars because I only buy the ones with a metal buckle, I avoid clasps and all plastic.

Back