Should I wake my 9 week old puppy up to potty right now

aly1031

So she actually turns 10 weeks on Thursday and I've had her since she was 8 weeks and she is a Goldendoodle. She has been a little terror the last 5 days and I realized she was overtired. So I instituted enforced naps the last couple days with 1 hour up and 2 hours down. Today during her 1 hours up we went for a car ride to get her evaluated for puppy K. I also relocated her pen and create to the study room. It's downstairs and has glass paned doors so I can see her from her from my living room. Anyway I figured in the previous location by my office which is the living room she wasn't actually napping. I also bought her a white noise machine and she has actually been going down. Anyway her bedtime is normally 9pm. And I would normally have woken her up after her nap from 6pm - 8pm. However it's 9.40 and she is still fast asleep and I honestly don't want to ruin her sleep. She's never messed in her crate at all and has taken really well to it. She also let's me know if she wants to go potty or water. It's a different kind of wooo for potty and water. So, should I wake her now to go potty or let her sleep?

@nsummer12 Also I was active duty Army. So lack of sleep and waking up multiple times a night isn't particularly a struggle for me. In fact I get to sleep more with her lol.