Rhode Island Dog Owner Beware: K9 Instincts Board-to-Train

@jk100991 This is how ALL board and train joints are.

The idea that you can drop your dog off somewhere and just have them trained or "fixed" for you is unrealistic.

The way these places work are exactly how you saw this one. You drop off your dog, the "trainers" strap an e collar on your dog and they make your dog feel like they're going to die if they don't do a "sit down stay" and then you pick up your dog and deal with their behavioral repercussions and the staff's belligerent denial of any wrong doing.

There's one of these places here in St. Louis called Sit Means Stay and the owner has literally been arrested after being caught doing that shit on camera and yet people still naively go there because the idea of not actually have to put in work with their dog but having their dog "trained" seems so appealing that they even skip researching the place.

@jk100991 THANK YOU FOR SHARING.

My Best Friend and pet had the
EXACT SAME EXPERIENCE.

Absolute Trauma and Vet Bills.
K-9 Instincts is an abusive, cruel, sadistic operation to innocent pets with no voice.

K-9 INSTINCTS
MUST BE SHUT DOWN NATIONALLY
Please continue to tell your story.
IF YOU WITNESS THIS TYPE OF CRUELTY
EVER
BE BRAVE ENOUGH
TO SPEAK UP
STOP IT
REPORT IT

@divices Left our dog there to Board and upon pick up immediately noticed huge lump in his neck and that his eyes were off. They never bothered to call us or take him to the vet. I believe they never even looked at him the entire time he was there or they would have sought some sort of medical help. Turned out he had lymphoma so nothing they did to cause it but the lump became visible while there. Matt always made me extremely uncomfortable. Wish I never trained my dogs there- threw out the shock collars long ago.

Back