Neighbor keeps accusing me of leaving dog poop on her yard

@batmanspiderman This lady honestly sounds unwell and lonely. I think I would just pity and ignore her, unless I was overwhelmed with the sort of insanity I suffer and tried to help her in some way. Don’t do this- it makes you too tired to put up with any humans. Just pity and ignore her. I’m sure she is an asshole, but I don’t think she’s an asshole who has any contacts or the capacity to realize that she’s behaving freakishly.

@mytreasuremyreward I agree that this person is unwell and unhappy. Probably having repetitive intrusive thoughts.

She will possibly escalate, following you, dropping bags of poop on your door step, leaving out adulterated dog treats.

My advise-- no provocative remarks. No interaction, if possible. Other side of the street, other street if possible

@esta25 This!! I had a woman tell me to pick up my dog's poop. I have a 4 lb chihuahua. Her poop is the size of my pinky finger. "I'm sorry ma'am. That size poop couldn't possibly come out of my tiny dog. " I was willing to show her the poop I had in the bag for comparison. She declined and avoided me ever since!

@esta25 Just write it on the bag. It’s a nice spin on the old “bag of poop on fire” trope. Write, “POOP FOR SCIENCE,” or, “WHO POOPED THE YARD,” above, “LOOK! SEE! IT’S DIFFERENT!!!.” Extra points for any Always Sunny or Yellowjackets references you can fit on the bag (or just state them clearly while earnestly looking into the camera.

@hawkangel I had a neighboor do that to me. Not only I pick up my shit (not mine but you get it), I also pick other shit when it's around mine.
Once that neighboor lost it and screamed at me, the poop he was accusing me of leaving was like a kg worth of shit. My dog is 12kg, he doesn't shit that much, hell I DONT SHIT THAT MUCH.
When I pointed it out he started blushing, from that moment on, I never went in front of his yard (which is where I picked up lots of second hand dog shit) and now it's full of poop. Small and big.

@hawkangel I had a neighbor that yelled at my kid as we were chasing our puppy down the street because she had pulled out of her lead. I, not so kindly, yelled back to her to mind her own business and never talk to my kid again. You don't have to be proper or even kind with her anymore.

@shaimaaalmahdy I just ignored the woman who poked her head out of her apartment window to demand that I pick up my dog’s nonexistent poop.

The place where she peed was literally a crack in the sidewalk that had some weeds growing out of it. Like, really? You care about those plants?

@hawkangel Tell her to check her own camera's and see for herself, and if she's not prepared to do that, tell her you'll report her to the police for antisocial and harassing behaviour and they will check the camera's themselves

Back