My dog expresses her anal glands multiple times per week

@schawinga Came here to suggest glandex! Worth a try. Can also consider removal if they are too bad, just make sure you find a board certified surgeon if you go that route, otherwise there is a large nerve behind the anal gland that control anal tone….. definitely don’t want that damaged!

@ygpreacher I have a jack Russell Terrier mix, and he is expressing everyday. I tried glandex but it's going okay. Was wondering if you supplemented anything else.

@lk03 I don't. He does, however, get some (dog safe) veggies/fruit every day. What he gets depends on what I'm cooking, which may be helping (just my theory).

@schawinga Pitbull terrier went from weekly to monthly on Glandex. We can sometimes go longer, but she is bathed monthly, so we express them then. She is also on a special diet: no chicken, pork, fish, or egg. If she eats chicken, her glands are full just a few days later and she has vomit and diarrhea.

@schawinga This absolutely helped our dog. We started with the chews, which he loved, but switched to the powder to save $$. We mix it with a couple spoonfuls of canned food. He enjoys his daily 'treat', we enjoy his fresh as a daisy hiney. (That sounds wrong, but if you've had to deal with anal gland issues, you know what I mean. Lol.)

@schawinga Hi, I’m Vetted AI Bot! I researched the Vetnique Labs Glandex Anal Gland Soft Chew Treats and I thought you might find the following analysis helpful.

Users liked:
* Helps with anal gland issues (backed by 13 comments)
* Improves stool quality (backed by 2 comments)
* Dog enjoys the taste (backed by 10 comments)

Users disliked:
* Product does not help with anal gland issues (backed by 3 comments)
* Dogs do not like the taste or smell (backed by 3 comments)
* Dogs will not eat product on their own (backed by 3 comments)

If you'd like to summon me to ask about a product, just make a post with its Amazon link and tag me, like in this example.

This message was generated by a (very smart) bot. If you found it helpful, let us know with an upvote and a “good bot!” reply and please feel free to provide feedback on how it can be improved.