Interdigital Cyst in beagle help please

sourdough

My good boy woke up yesterday with a big scary bloody cyst on one of his pads. Then throughout the day more started showing up between his toes. I went to the vet prior to this event with what looked like a hot spot between his toes. They suggested medicated wipes and e collar. They advised I put pumpkin in his food to help get him more fiber also.

So the past week or so I’ve been putting pumpkin in his food and now his feet are just a big mess. I’ve been racking my brain and that’s the only change that has been implemented. So I stopped the pumpkin last night and bought a new bag of dog food just in case it might have been a bad bag.

Soaked his feet in an Epsom salt bath, gave him a benodryl, and wiped his feet with medicated wipes. Is there anything else I should be doing? I’m going to bring him to the vet this week but can’t afford to bring him to the hospital today. He’s not lethargic or able to lick his feet because of the e collar. He doesn’t seem to be in any pain enough to stop acting like a normal puppy but won’t let me touch his sores. Rightfully so.

Does anyone hav experience with this? What else should I be doing? Do dogs get food allergies? Is that a thing?