Favourite high value food reward du jour!

@monk58 Lucy would like to recommend the cheap-ass salami from the grocery store. It's very stinky, so it keeps the idea of "hey, you could get food" in her mind while we are walking or watching.

@monk58 His favourite always has been and probably always will be Cheese. I tend to toss a small handful or cheese in with his kibble take take out training with him. We use alot of food rewards on walks so it keeps him motivated as he doesn't know when he'll get a price of cheese, and he likes the kibble too

@monk58 My dog loves lots of treats, but my personal favorite for a higher value treat for her are the Happy Howies Meat Rolls

They are such a good texture and you can cut them up into the size you need and they don’t crumble to dust. They also don’t do that thing that the Red Barn rolls do where they smush into bits and then reconstitute into a big lump in your pouch at the end of the day.

@monk58 My dogs have been loving the Acana freeze dried treats. The duck and pear is their favorite but they like the lamb flavor and beef flavor as well. My cats also try to rip in to the bag and eat them all when given the opportunity. Haha

Back