Durable toy for extremely aggressive chewer?

@blackzeppelin I found out by accident that mine LOVE ice. We had a tub of water for them but it froze solid. About 1 inch or more thick circle the size of a pizza. They had so much fun with it. So then I tried these big moulds to see and they loved them. I'm going to try freezing one with a little chicken broth and I bet they will go ape. Maybe yours might enjoy it. 😋

@brittanyknight Maybe lol. We found out Tuffy likes snow cause whenever we let her outside to use the bathroom, she'll go and then eat whatever snow she can grab.

The frozen chicken broth seems like a really good idea ngl

@blackzeppelin Chewy has them! They also have marrow bones. I also live in the country and chewy has been my best friend. We have 4 dogs. 2 giant and 2 small. One of the small ones we call "the destroyer" because he will annihilate his toys- so he's my tester. US Bones and Chews made in be USA. I'll see if I can find a link. It's hit and miss with amazon but I did find ONE toy they didn't demolish: Dogs Squeaky Toys for Aggressive Chewers Medium and Large Breed Tough Strong Indestructible Dog Chew Toy Heavy Duty Teeth Cleaning Interactive Fetching Tug of War Rubber Pets Birthday https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08FQY2JG...t_i_ASXH15NJJ25SZVD8QVTX?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

@blackzeppelin Give the dog a real bone. It’s the best thing for destructive chewers. Get that pup a whole femur, she’ll love it. Also pigs ears, they’ll keep her busy for a bit and she can eat the whole thing. Whatever you do make sure whatever you give her is edible

Back