Don’t know what to do about my (?) reactive dog. I’m so over it

@michael3817 Don't put a dog down because you don't have time or want to deal with training the dog properly! Rehome it, take it to a local shelter that will rehome it, you don't put a dog down just because they're a little difficult, who does that? Hell even out a ad out to sell her to a new owner, people like you shouldn't own a dog if it's that easy for you to put a dog down like wtf, reactivity can me trained and managed when you figure out why they are reactive, could be fear, could be they're just excited and wanting to say hi to the other animal either way there's ways to train her and manage her and if not there's many different ways to get her a new home, man I feel bad for this dog and wish it the best but you should not own any dogs!! This is coming from a owner with a reactive rottweiler pitbull and presa Canario mix I figured out whys she's reactive, she just wants to say hi to other animals, starting taking her to dog classes and it's been a night and day difference,

@michael3817 Sorry didn't mean to sound harsh or anything, I know it can be difficult, I literally just got back from a walk with her where she over reacted it's tough sometimes but she's come so far the work you put into her will make it worth it, I got my girl from our local shelter she's a year old and was a stray so she had no sense of training or manners what's so ever but when you see them starting to relax and enjoy life and not stress you'll be glad you stuck around, it's not the dogs fault it is the way it is, it needs a good leader and owner to teach her that she doesn't have to stress, again my apologies didn't mean to sound harsh wish you best of luck, I've made some progress with my girl so if you ever have any questions feel free to message me

@deanate I do have a garden but if she doesn’t get some good exercise she gets antsy and bored and starts acting out. I’m going to have a look at some of the brain games I can do with her to tire her out

@michael3817 Start with a snuffle mat, Kong toys (under supervision if she is a chewer, my dog swallowed a large portion of one and it had to be surgically removed three years ago), puzzle feeders, etc. Best of luck, friend!