Do you purchase your dog’s food from Chewy or your local Petco/Petsmart?

@donnyb Chewy. I don't trust Amazon and my ADHD is too severe for regular trips to brick and mortar stores 🤷🏻‍♀️

Once, Chewy messed up our autoship order and the kibble bag broke open in transit somehow. I emailed them and the replacement bag arrived the next day. Incredible customer service.

Also, my picky little princess likes a slightly uncommon Pro Plan kibble that tends to be sold only at larger stores. My closest stores are on the small side so I'd have to haul my lazy butt to the suburbs to get them... it's like a 90 min round trip so nope nope nope

@linhmaiha Which PPP does your picky pup like? We have fed PPP salmon sensitive for awhile and our pup decided recently he doesn’t like it anymore. Tried regular PPP salmon and he doesn’t like that. Tried lamb and he doesn’t like that. Currently feeding him Wellness Core+ Beef and Barley and he inhales it, but it’s spendy and I’d rather get him back on PPP long term if we can find one he likes.

@nicoleeadams My girl gets bored with the same food. I switch up from Pro Plan to Iams. Right now she really likes Iams Proactive Health Active with Chicken and Turkey. It's relatively new formula.

@nicoleeadams My picky girl likes Pro Plan Sport Performance Turkey Duck Quail: https://www.purina.com/dogs/shop/pro-plan-sport-performance-30-20-duck-dry-dog-food

We went through several Hills and a couple other PPP foods before settling on this one. She loved PPP Sport Chicken & Rice for puppies, but didn't like the adult version because the kibble was too big (she weighs almost 50 lbs and has perfect teeth, she's just a princess). It seems to be the perfect confluence of: the right (small) size, satisfying crunch, and stinky in a way that pleases her nose.

She is extremely active, so canine athlete food is perfect for her.

@donnyb Chewy. I’ve been using them for about four years and have had one issue that entire time. (A bag was ripped open.) I emailed them and they responded quickly with a brand new bag for free.

@donnyb Like a lot of other people have mentioned here, you may find slightly cheaper prices somewhere else, but Chewy has pretty competitive prices and their customer service is top notch; every time there's something wrong with an order (which rarely happens), no questions asked, they make it right on the spot.

@donnyb I like Chewy. I would never order Amazon - no regulations on how the food is stored and could be really dangerous. Petsmart I’ve gotten stale food from before.