[Discussion] Virbac C.E.T. Enzymatic Oral Hygiene Chews; Did they stop making these?

@phillnb25 Interesting - I did a quick Google search and didn't find much. Source? I see a few forums that have letters and results from the FDA regarding Virbac but nothing else.
Thanks!

@thejimmy Would love to know what happened to them too. My dog loved their toothpaste (poultry flavor) and we were avid buyers up until a few months ago when we couldn't find it anywhere anymore. We tried googling to no avail and just assumed that there was a recall of some sort or the company just decided to discontinue it. Would really appreciate any or more information on what happened!

@nafetsduck Oh wow I was wondering what happened to their toothpaste. I had to get the 'Sentry Petrodex Veterinary Strength Enzymatic Poultry Flavor Dog Toothpaste' instead and I was unhappy about that because once I do all of my research, I like to stick to one brand. I have to say though, this was absolute enormous for the price compared to the Virbac toothpaste. On chewy, the Sentry one was $10.38 for 6.2 oz while the Virbac one was 2.4 oz for around $9.99.

@imagebeastmarkbeast I just did a quick Google search and it seems that the virbac toothpaste is back in stock in select websites (I believe Dr. Fosters and Smith carry them again). However, it still seems to be unavailable on Amazon (unless you want to pay $80 for a tube) and chewy. Hopefully this is temporary and it'll be available in most places again. :)

Edit: I also snagged a tube of the Sentry toothpaste just now after your recommendation. The tube looks massive and it seems to be a pretty good deal! We are currently using the Nutrivet brand, which our boy loves as well, but I just found out tonight that it's made in China. :( Amazon has it incorrectly labeled as being made in the USA so just a word of caution for anyone interested in that brand.