D.T.Systems, Dogtra, E-collar, asking for opinions

kouchris

I’m currently living abroad and finding e-collars let alone in Poland is quite the hassle. That said I currently find myself in the market for an e-collar for my German Wirehaired Pointer (1 year of age). I’m currently trying to narrow down the selection and found that D.T. Systems R.A.P.T. 1450, Dogtra ARC, and E-collar’s Educator ET-400 match what I’m looking for. I really like the features on D.T.’s but appreciate the Dogtra’s ergonomic design in terms of fitting to my dogs neck comfortably. I also appreciate the remote of the Educator as it looks fairly comfortable for me as a trainer to use and be it as I will be using this often for off-leash training I want something that is both comfortable for my dog and myself. I would love to hear other peoples opinions on these.

@fl269fl269
Educator Pro

It's a little pricey for here, I assume you're referring to the "E-Collar Pro Educator PE-900". If it was a perfect 1:1 exchange it would be about 1150 zloty here but unfortunately the import tax on these products price it around 2100 zloty, so nearly double :L

I originate from the U.S. so for me it's hurt my heart haha so I'm looking for something a little cheaper if possible.

Back