Continue using Shed-X or try a different fish oil supplement (for shedding)?

cptheg3

I had planned on discontinuing use of the Shed-X but around the six week mark started seeing results, wondering if I should continue with it or try a different product since Shed-X seems a little...cheap. From my research I've learned the following:

Fish oil supplements should contain naturally sourced vitamin E because when your dog ingests more PUFAs (such as omega-3), they are at risk of a vitamin E deficiency. Study can be found here.

My dog supposedly gets 8 IU of vitamin E per meal from his kibble (a combo of this and this) however a redditor pointed out that it degrades quickly fast and I'm thinking probably isn't being absorbed properly regardless since it's synthetic.

This is the product I'm considering replacing the Shed-X with. I chose it because it was the only one I could find that was NASC certified and among the few that had both high concentrations of EPA/DHA and naturally sourced vitamin E.

Can I expect this product to be as effective as Shed-X in reducing shedding or is there something specific about Shed-X that makes it work?

@cptheg3 This is a Fakespot Reviews Analysis bot. Fakespot detects fake reviews, fake products and unreliable sellers using AI.

Here is the analysis for the Amazon product reviews:

Name: Fish Oil For Dogs - Omega 3 Fatty Acids Supplement Supports Joint, Immune, Heart, Skin, Coat Health - Pure Wild Caught Non GMO Sardine, Anchovy, Mackerel - Highest All Natural EPA DHA

Company: FERA PET ORGANICS

Amazon Product Rating: 4.5

Fakespot Reviews Grade: B

Adjusted Fakespot Rating: 4.5

Analysis Performed at: 03-06-2021

Link to Fakespot Analysis | Check out the Fakespot Chrome Extension!

Fakespot analyzes the reviews authenticity and not the product quality using AI. We look for real reviews that mention product issues such as counterfeits, defects, and bad return policies that fake reviews try to hide from consumers.

We give an A-F letter for trustworthiness of reviews. A = very trustworthy reviews, F = highly untrustworthy reviews. We also provide seller ratings to warn you if the seller can be trusted or not.