Advice on Senior Heeler Aggression and Roommates

@obrolord Listen, I've lived with roommates before and live with a family member now. Living with others requires a peaceful, cohesive environment. This is not peaceful at all. The girl with the dog and boyfriend are very selfish and boyfriend is now a permanent addition to your household living rent free. They have also been feeding your other roommate crap that they now want to get a cat. I dont know about your acd but mine will chase a cat. So when you have a cat in the household and your dog chases it and either destroy property or hurts the cat or hurt itself what happens then? You need to kick out this girl and her boyfriend. Fuck ruining friendship, they already did. They don't care about you or your dog.

@lavender When explaining all this to the landlord she keeps wanting me to assert that I'm the primary tenant and that they are all in this house because of me but I wouldn't dare say that they would lose their shit and I'm not trying to ruin our friendships cause I introduced them to all my best friends.

I feel like for puppy roommate, cat roommate, and puppy roommates boyfriend to all be ganging up on me there has to be some truth and fault in me and my dog. But it is very clear that they don't care about what my dog is going through or about him.