Where do y’all find your tool sharpeners?

kybekynekane

I’m having SO much trouble finding someone who knows what they’re doing I guess? The last two either ruined my blades, or many came back in worse condition than when I sent them. Feeling like I need to buy all new stuff honestly it’s pretty frustrating. HELP ME FIND MY MAGIC MAN TOOL SHARPENER 😫

@kybekynekane I was having the same issues and ended up mailing out, I went through Harebone Shears and everything works great! I mostly sent out harder to work on things like wide blades and extreme curves and curved chunkers.

@jaimea Honestly, im thinking about doing that.
We had a guy coming in to do it but decided not to call him anymore cause he is not that great anymore...
Since, no one seems to bother finding someone or are like "we might use this person, or that one" who suck too and still, no one calls them... So yeah i think ill do that as well

@kybekynekane I went through three nightmare sharpeners before I found My Guy. I'm left handed and one of them absolutely destroyed a pair of my kenchiis by sharpening the blade right handed, the damage was irreparable, I've had a hard time trusting since. But I got my shears back from my new guy last week and he did such a good job. Unfortunately trial and error has been my only successful method.

@kybekynekane I FINALLY found a sharpener I like after using several (including Northern Tails). Summit Sharpening did like 20 of my shears and did an awesome job with every single one. I'll be sending him my blades here shortly. Plus, he's a heeler person like me.

Back