What to teach my 9 week old puppy next, he learns too fast it’s scary.

ilooktogod

Things he knows:
Sit
Lay Down
Stay (only waiting on his bowl, can only remain in a stay for 3-7 seconds)
Spin (he loves this)
In your crate

What should he learn next? I practice all of them at least twice a day and he still remembers, though struggles a little with stay.

He won’t go out until 16 weeks but I am working with socialization. Also how did you teach your puppy to stop jumping so much?

Edit: He knows “Ollie, come” but only when he knows I have food in my hand 🤦🏽‍♀️
Edit2: You guys are awesome, thank you for all the feedback.

What I got: I’ll be teaching them based on importance (for example leave it and distractions first then paw.. etc)
Doing commands with distractions, Leave it, Leash walking, Place, Paw for high five later, Settle, Touch items not only hand, Touch, Desensitize, Sit pretty, Chin for him to put his face in my palm, Off and On for jumping (he seems to get this one!)

Still taking notes and reading through the comments, you guys are awesome, thank you!

@ilooktogod Hello,
I'm a first time dog owner and here are some things we did when we got our puppy in december last year.
From day one we got our pup we desensitized his paws ears and mouth. For example after every walk we use a towel to wipe his paws even now. Our house stays clean and it helped us a bit when it came to trimming his nails. We also added the command "teeth" which basically is him letting us open his mouth looking inside. Also it helped us lots when we went outside and he was trying to eat everything he found xD it was a save way for us to grab everything out of his mouth without him biting us.
We got our pup in contact with his nail clipper and brush as early as possible as well to make him comfy with those things. We focused on his impulse control as well by holding a treat in our open hand in front of him. Whenever he tried to go for the treat we closed our hand to make it impossible for him to get it. Our puppy learned super fast that he only gets his treat when he does not go for it and instead looks us in the eyes. Now I can put his treats on his paws and only when he looks into my eyes and I give the word okay he can have them. Same thing applies to his food in his bowl now.
All in all these things so far have helped us with our puppy.

@ilooktogod Yeah we couldn't wait until we could brush his teeth.
For teeth we used the advice of our dog trainer. First just touching his mouth. Every time he does not try to nip at our finger which took a while we rewarded with treats. Then we slowly started to open his mouth with our hands. After every little bit again reward. We repeated those steps until he was comfortable with it.
For the biting in general well it does not stop. But again whenever he was biting too hard we told him that it hurts like ouch or something in a louder voice. Then put our hand away for a second. Then back to him letting us bite and crying out if it was too hard. This we repeated until his biting got lesser.
Our trainer said it's basically teaching the puppy how hard is ok. It's the same when puppy's play between themselves. When one is biting too hard the other puppy screams. So here it was us screaming instead of another puppy.

@deeinkp Yeah, I'm currently teaching mine (almost 7 months old) "wait" until I say "ok" before getting his treat and meal to help with his impulse control. He's in his phase where he reacts to every situation. I made an erroneous assumption that he's used to my every day's sound where in fact he discovered he has a voice and can just shout 🤣

@nejtilsvampe I feel you. Our dog suddenly becomes scared of things on our walk. It's not like the last 3 days we walked the same route and everything was fine but no know on the 4th walk suddenly a trash bin is scary. And ofc every other person is so exiting and he wants to run up to them getting patted 😅

@ilooktogod "Leave it" to not grab something and "out" when he has something are two very important things that should be your next goal since he's getting good with the basics. To introduce leave it you can try holding one type of treat in one hand, close it if needed, if he smells that's fine. Once he ignores it, you reward a treat with your OTHER hand. Never reward with the item you wanted him to leave. You can try to step this up by dropping a treat on the ground, put your foot over it if needed, when ignoring, reward. You can practice "out" by using a toy. When he has one in his mouth, hold a treat in front of his noise and say the word, reward when it's dropped. There will be greater temptations and challenges, different environments and more interesting things where even if you think they know the command, you'll have to build upon it. That's just the beginner way to introduce those commands. They're so important though. You might drop medication or toxic food on the floor and knowing "leave it" can save their life. Maybe they killed a squirrel or picked up a dangerous item and you need it dropped before they ingest it, which is why out is important. Take advantage of this age while his brain is like a sponge!