What’s the chance my dog is pregnant?

amyser

My dog is a female chihuahua, 5 years old and she was in heat, we’ve been wanting to breed her for a while but put it off , we took the chance this time and it’s now looking like it’s towards the end of her heat, we brought over a 4 pound male, 2 years, they’ve had ATLEAST 3 SLIP matings, but they HAVENT TIED together, I left them alone for a while hoping for them too eventually lock by themselves (forgive me if this wasn’t the right thing to do I’m not a professional and it’s my first time doing this) when I came back my female was not long letting him mount her, she seemed disinterested in mating, she would still move her tail to the side when he sniffed her vulva but she wouldn’t let him mount her, is this a sign of something?

I searched up ways online to help them, and I helped them once by holding the male inside her for a little , and I held her backside up so the sperm would hopefully move down Instead of coming out.

What’s the normal chance of a dog getting pregnant with slip mating? And how many puppies do they normally have?

(This will be her first and last litter)

Edit! : Day 2, they’ve had a slip mating again, and the female has continued to let the male mount and breed with her, I’m pretty sure Atleast SOME sperm has gotten through to her eggs.

Back