Pet Ownership Psychology Thesis

@khlcys01 I know that, which is great. But that doesn’t denounce what I said. Female and male is terms for sex not gender; and “other” is a valid box to choose for sex as well given that there are intersex people. The question though asked for our gender, and no gender options were given. So she should either correct the question to ask for our sex or correct the answers to list genders instead.

@imagebeastmarkbeast dawg i know what gender and sex is, i'm non-binary female presenting for one
for two, you are literally beefing with a survey it's not that serious, it's a survey, your gender identity has nothing, and affects nothing to do with a survey about your pet

@khlcys01 First, I’m literally not beefing with anyone, I’m presenting a point. And as someone who has done professional and published research there is a valid criticism to be made that by being unaccommodating to a group of people your data will be skewed.

@imagebeastmarkbeast and also the study has nothing to do with gender at all, it's about how many people regardless of sex or gender feel empathy towards their pet so your point and argument are invalid and aren't relevant to the survey

@imagebeastmarkbeast what i said was facts, most trans people today aren't actually trans, they're e-thots who wear feminine clothing and are female presenting who have "him-him" in their instagram bios lol
being non-binary is incredibly rare as well as being intersex, being trans alone is uncommon

@danaomic The survey made me realize that as much as I enjoy being with my dog, I -also- love how happy she makes other people. She has a whole fan club at our Saturday morning market!

@danaomic Some of these questions are tough! Does my dog mean more to me than any of my friends? I truly don't know. How can I choose between my closest friend and my dog?

Back