Open Farm - Salmon and Ancient Grains ; Opinions?

@sevilodorf Awesome thank you! I think I worded myself wrong in that reply... I was trying to say that I hadn't wanted to jump right on WSAVA (which I found about through Reddit of all places, not the vet lol), and had wanted to remain cautious about something I didn't have all the information on. 😅 I have a hard time wording things right sometimes so I hope this one comes across the right way lol; I genuinely thank you though!!

@bassplayer72 A brand that I get treats from has a cricket-based food (Chippin). I use their treats because my dog is also allergic to chicken and beef. I had no idea until recently that chicken and beef are among the top allergens for dogs! Might be worth checking it out! Small, women-owned brand too that develops their products with veterinarian nutritionists.

@bassplayer72 I feed my GSD open farm food. From beef flavor , Salmon and now Lamb. My dog love it. Her coat shines and she's healthy according to the vet. Her breathe doesn't smell at all. Probably some of the best dog food on the market.

Back