Need help/info/advice

livinnlovin

Hello y’all I’m seeking help with a few things
So to start I have 2 corgis and a Maltipoo.
I recently have taken upon my self to start taking better care of their diet. No for the issues
1. I lack good scheduling to feed them not because I wish to but just lack of help
2.the food. Looking for recommendations that could feed all 3.
3. Price. Sadly with taking it upon my self I carry the struggle of being able to afford it on a regular basis
Any info or advice is appreciated

@livinnlovin Any of the WSAVA compliant foods are good. My vet recommends Purina Pro Plan, Hills Science Diet, Eukanuba, and Royal canin.

Purina One and Iams are both good as well and are a bit more budget friendly. There are just fewer options.

She also told me to stay away from grain-free foods. These have been linked to heart disease.

@livinnlovin Purina one is a high quality WSAVA compliant diet that’s also budget friendly. The small breed version comes in smaller bags, however corgis can border on medium size. They have their standard adult food (and other variations like sensitive stomach etc) that come in bigger bags which would be more cost effective with feeding 3 dogs. The bag will say for all breeds.

Purina one is essentially around the same quality as pro plan but more budget friendly because it’s created in larger batches. Upgrading to pro plan you spend more to have the much more extensive selection. For example purina one has 1 type of sensitive stomach food where as the pro plan has chicken, salmon etc. my dogs prefer the purina one “true instinct” it’s the same price for a slightly smaller bag but higher protein and different flavours, that being said I have large athletic dogs.

For your babies I’d look into the purina one line, obviously avoiding any that say large breed specifically, and find one that works for them since they don’t have any health issues or restrictions as you mentioned. Any of the ones marked for all breeds will work, and then it’s just a matter of preference.

Back