I’m kinda stuck here

@nadinepeony I just read it was a golden lab, if you decide to go with any of those breeds research will be your best friend. I know goldens have tumors and cancer as very prominent in the breed. Health and standard type should always be number one in breeding, make sure if you do decided to breed your dog to do all the proper health tests as well.

@grace4ever Oh definitely! He’s already been genetic tested, I’m just waiting till he’s done growing to do his OFAs. I completely understand the concern for the cancer and overall tumors. He came out clean in that respect. And if I’ve learned anything from my friend who’s a breeder, it will be a hard no if they don’t do proper tests.

@nadinepeony Alright first BOTH AKC canine partners and pure bred alternative listings REQUIRES THE DOG BE FIXED!! So it doesn’t matter that the dog is AKC CP. In fact you are in violation of your terms agreement with AKC. Second is unless you are working WITH an organization to adopt these dogs into their program it will be very hard to find an org to take them! Most requires at least 3 generations of health testing plus a pedigree and temperament testing. I am involved with AKC and service dog organizations ( who use Golden labs) so feel free to DM me questions!