How much do you tip your blade sharpener?

@thankfullness Same for me. I securely pack up my blades and shears and send them. How does a person tip by mail. Lol. I'm pretty sure tipping happens when you get some customer service.

@are9are9s I'm going to be honest. . . The guy that does my blades is immensely attractive. So I'm always like "Oh, Elias, thank you. Southern Giggle You're always so wonderful. Fans self with wad of tip money and has immense cleavage You're such a doll baby."

In my mind I've got a cute messy bun and smell like the sweetest of flowers, but in reality- I smell like God knows what kind of dog funk and look like The Trunchable.

I'm pretty sure I weird him the fudge out. But, hey, a girl can try.

@are9are9s I always tip cash, even when sometimes it's an emergency and I have to use whoever is local and available. When I mail em out I always tip my preferred sharpener better because I like their work more.

@are9are9s I never tipped much but I always let him have my old 5 in 1 blades so he could refurbish them and sell them. He retired and I use a different guy now with a brick and mortar business vs old guy who came to my location so I don't really feel obligated to tip the new one.

Back