Help w/ 6.5 Month Old Frenchie

indexphp

Hoping to get some reassurance and/or tips. Just recently my 6.5 month old Frenchie has started to go completely wild in the evenings, like from 8pm to 10pm he’s just impossible to wrangle and calm down.

For context typically I take him for an hour morning walk, a short lunch sniff around the park, and then an hour night walk, I make sure to play with him lots, alternate his feedings with different puzzle games, do short training sessions, give him different chews and toys as outlets, amongst other things.

But STILL at the end of the day it feels like I’ve done a lot and he’s gotten so much of my attention, and yet he acts like he’s starved for attention and will do anything for it, bark, bite, hump, be really rough with his play and just can’t settle. This has only really been recently, for the first 6 months he’s been really good at self regulating. Is this just another growing pain as he’s reaching sexual maturity? He seems like an overtired toddler refusing to go down for a nap and I’m so exhausted. The worst of all behaviours during this time of day is the biting, he’s got all his teeth in but is still biting pretty hard. Any help is appreciated.