Has anyone tried Sundays for Dogs dog food?

@chandrika Same! I keep shortening the frequency of my orders because it’s always late and running out food. My dog loves Sundays food so I’ve been trying to just increase the frequency (like others I’m sure) which obviously isn’t solving the problem but exacerbating it. I figured these people just invested a ton of money on ads and growing but couldn’t keep up. It’s a really shitty customer experience for how expensive their food is. I feel bad for their customer service agents. I’ve sent a couple of angry text messages to them but always make it clear that I would like them to share with leadership.

@breannexo Sundays is so unreliable that I am going to stop using. Food was fine and easy but we always run out before we get the next shipment, even when I order 3-4 weeks before I need. Everyone in their customer service always has the same response, warehouse delays, out of beef, etc. it’s maddening. I’ve had it and I recommend that you shop elsewhere.

@breannexo Their food is good but I’m fed up with their logistics and distribution. Delays. Delays. Delays. You need to be able to trust deliveries will come when they are supposed to.

@yunus061 It is beyond unacceptable. And their customer service can't even be bothered to respond to my emails about the delays. I liked their food but cannot deal with the lack of reliability and horrible customer service anymore.

@breannexo My dog absolutely loves it! I've tried so many foods with Tashi! Farmer's Dog ... diarrhea! It was so bad, the odor woke me while I slept at the other end of the house! Other dry foods ... doesn't want it! Food made at home using a balanced recipe by Dr. Steve Brown ... didn't like it. So, I was desperate. She's eating Hills Science id Digestive Care food with Sundays Food sprinkled on top. I give her Sundays as a treat, because that's how she reacts to it! After searching for months, I'm at peace and so is Tashi, the Tibetan Terrier! I'm grateful!

@breannexo My dog is a 12lb terrier mix girl and an extremely picky eater but so far Sundays is the only dog food she has been eating constantly. I still feed her some fresh veggies and fruits throughout the day as she loves them and when I run out of Sundays, I give her wet food for seniors (she's 11) for a couple days until I get my order.

It's true Sundays has been having a problem with delays on orders lately however I contacted them a few days ago about it and they made it right by offering a bag of Turkey recipe with one day shipping since they are out of Beef and Chicken. My dog doesn't like Turkey but somehow she's eating it fine this time so no major complains yet, otherwise I would be very disappointed and worried about having to switch her to a whole another food so in that way I sympathize with other commenters if they have not been able to get ahold of Sundays.

Also it is pricey but honestly not terrible if you have a tiny dog like mine or yours. I'm very low income and still able to make ends meet, however not doable if extremely low income. I will be unemployed in a few months so I am worried and thinking of switching her to something cheaper but honestly I don't think that will be possible so I'm gonna have to start saving up. Do wish it was more affordable but again I think the quality of food is justified to an extent.

In summary, I think Sundays has been a blessing for us as my picky eater with a sensitive stomach does well on it and it is easy to serve and clean up. I hated dry kibble because I believe it caused her to have tumors so I tried looking for something healthier after she got diagnosed with melanoma and read about mushrooms that are good for keeping cancer at bay and since feeding Sundays she has not had that melanoma spread or return so far it's been over a year! Obviously can't say it's just the food but I truly feel it contributed greatly and she has a lot of energy and loves long walks.

My dog as the extreme picky eater she is has been eating it daily. I'm not gonna lie and say that it was like that since day one, no she liked it for a few days (which is longer than any other food we've tried) and then would get tired of it but I made sure to try and be consistent and include a bit of variety with the veggies and fruits and occasional wet food and it's been working great now she will eat all her portions.

Additional comment: Regarding the crumbs issue I do agree that it bothered me a lot at the beginning spending so much money to have some of it become powder/crumbs however adding water to it to feed the powder/crumbs worked the other day so I am less worried about wastefulness now however it is a bit annoying but personally still worth it for me. Really hope Sundays is able to get all these shipping and crumble issues resolved soon though.

@breannexo Just cancelled our subscription after trying it for a couple of weeks. The first delivery took so long to get to us, the second one was already on its way! Both of my dogs are FAR from picky eaters but I found myself having to add in bone broth and pumpkin to get one of my dogs to even eat it. I had to bring the bowl to him to to coerce him which has NEVER happened in his 14 years of life. We also took him to the vet today for a cough and he was diagnosed with his first acute heart failure exacerbation (has had valvular disease for 4 years and an echo and chest xray in January that showed no progression) which the vet and I deduced to have been caused from the undisclosed sodium content in their food. He also said he hates Sundays and would never recommend it over other companies that have full disclosure of their ingredients and science backed study trials. Also of note, both of my dogs suffered from constipation which was also a first with their food.

@breannexo My dog really liked the sample pack so I ordered a large order and when I fed my dog, they made my dog sick. When I contacted Sundays they said they can't ensure the quality of each batch. Which is bs. They wouldn't give me a full refund. Only 50%. Mind you, I had paid $250+ on the food. Never. Huge red flag they don't stand by their product.

@breannexo I feed my dogs Sundays. I work for a company that they source their ingredients with so I know the products they put use and I know their production facilities as well. I trust the company and that's very important to me. It is very expensive, especially since I have 2 giant dogs. I feed 1/2 Sundays and half kibble to help with the cost. They absolutely love it!

@ellenav I've been feeding my 2 Doberman Pinschers Sundays since early 2020, before the pandemic. Anyway, I cancelled my subscriprion as they are unreliable and I was not happy when they cut into smaller peices because I hate all the crumbs. They have the audacity to suggest you make "meatballs" from the crumbs instead of fixing their crumb problem.