[FLUFF]Y’all notice that even when your dog sees you 24/7, they still are excited to see you That’s because dogs are the best :D

@cashman110 It took me 1-2 years with my dog to pet him, 3 years and currently belly rubs are his absolute favorite. Everything is a process and tbh I never expected him to come around! It’s a slow process of love and trust!

@charity1 I used to love having a dog, but now, I can't. I've had two parrots for decades, and they both behave in this way just like my dog used to (when I had her). Always happy to see me, wanting to sit on my shoulder, craving attention whenever I'm in the room. They are and African Gray, and a Pionus parrot.

I wish I had a lab, but have heard about too many accidents where a larger animal injures a smaller one.

@charity1 My jack Russel doesn't acknowledge me, unless my husband is arriving back in with us. If is he away , she will jump onto our ber, look for him and if he isn't there then go elsewhere. My bichon loves me and sleeps right beside me.

@charity1 My 14 year old Yorkie gets so happy when I get home. She does the Zoomies all around the house spinning in circles. If the Great Dane sees me he follows me in the bathroom. The other Yorkie watches the two of them until the Dane leaves. He's too afraid to get stepped on. I love it when they see me pull up outside and they all have their little faces in the glass door.

@charity1 I do hope that this doesn't cause seperation anxiety for the dogs.
Spending god know how long at home all day long and then suddenely going back to our old routine can be devastating for the pups.