Dry flaky skin and hair loss

I have a 3.5 year old F black lab mix. She has always had a thick beautiful coat but the past few weeks she’s been extremely flaky with small scabs coming up and now little bald spots appearing, seeming to be more everyday. I have her on salmon oil / fish oil supplements. My question is what’s the best shampoo to use for her sensitive skin / to promote hair growth? I feel like searching online is all just adds and I can’t find the ACTUAL best. Thank you in advance for responses!!

@glassful_of_violets My dog has similar symptoms. It could be an infection, an autoimmune disease, or an allergy too. After a biopsy, we found that he had sebaceous adanitis, and it needs lifelong treatment with medicated shampoo. That's probably NOT what your dog has, and the fish oil is a good start. But I'd still see the vet, because it's better to evaluate and know, then catch something once it's more severe. Plus, the dog is probably uncomfortable!

@glassful_of_violets What breed is she mixed with? How often do you bath her? And what do you use when you do bath her. Oatmeal dog soap can help and doing it once a week. I use hertz oatmeal shampoo for my baby. She is a Doxie/Lab mix and as a Doxie she has some bald spots that nothing will sure. Try bathing her once a week or every two weeks with oatmeal dog shampoo.

Back