Dog granny of 4 and I’m losing it … HELP !

@mynameishephzibah Wow somebody with a sensible reply that isn’t criticizing me . Greatly appreciated . I have started taking them to the backyard but I’m just a bit concerned because I see the neighbors have cats and idk if they carry anything that can harm my babes or fleas even since they are outside cats . As far as for the pen I’m going to look into the sheet protectors . They play rough so they scoot the pads around . That or they are chewing them up 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

@walterm%C3%BCller Haha- glad I could help even if just a bit. Personally I wouldn’t worry about the cats, most are vaccinated and get flea treatments (unless your neighbors are kinda scummy- but even then pretty unlikely to infect your pups with anything). The benefit of getting the puppies potty trained would outweigh the very minor risk of fleas etc to me. If you get the pups more potty trained it will save your sanity plus help to get them adopted out. And then they wear themselves out running around like maniacs outside and are less likely to bark etc.

I would recommend mostly staying out with them when roaming free though, or at least keep an eye out the window. Puppies are kinda crazy and are masters of escape sometimes!

Back